Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grace In Small Things 10:365

1. Filled my car up today for $26.13, and was thrilled! (Husband normally does this for me, and the last day I did it, it cost me over $50.

2.Found a great new website building tool- a new toy, a new toy!

3.Found a great deal on a used washing machine to replace my daughter's broken one so that her dirty clothes can stay at her house.

4. Husband is finally getting more than one day a week of work. At the moment he's driving for a company working on a big freeway project. His real job, as plant manager of a concrete plant-- we are not sure of anything anymore. Such is life in Northeast Ohio right now.

5.Found out about some great writing contests that I'm going to try!

6.Had to add an extra just to say I give Barack an "A" for all he's done to fix the mess he inherited from Dubya and Dr. Evil, so far. At least someone cares about what's going on now.

No comments: