Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grace In Small Things 9:365

1.Our daughter and her boyfriend took my husband and I to a concert last night. We saw a band play that we'd first seen together at Kent State in 1981, and they still kick butt after all these years!

2.I am so grateful also for the wonderful husband I've had all these years, and the three equally wonderful grown children we raised together.

3.It was warm enough today to watch our three sweet grandbabies run through the sprinkler and eat popsicles on the deck-- what could be better than that?

4.Our puppy Max is a nine month old yellow labrador retriever. Today he played in the sprinkler with the kids, licked peanut butter off their faces, and "helped" with their popsicles. The youngest one (she's almost four) even tried to ride him, and he didn't even budge. He's the perfect dog to be around kids.

5.I talked to my Mother today,(she lives in TN, and we are in OH) and she is healthy and happy, as always. She has always been there for all of us, and was the "cool mom" who took me and my friends wherever we wanted to go.

No comments: